From Muds and Dragons
- Buildings may also be purchased in game from those selling their buildings in a real estate office.
- The Gold Crowns cost is to acquire a Permit and build NEW buildings.
- You are required to have a Deed from a community to acquire the location and type allowed for your building, if available in the real estate office.
- You must also have the in-game resources to build the building
- You must have coin requirement for Construction of the building
- Architect must complete the Construction
- Fees & Taxes
- All Buildings pay taxes to their hosting community. (% of fees)
- Fee for use, equipment only. Must bring own ingredients and containers.
- +10 Crowns per level (Up to 10) - Industrial Buildings
- Must have same level as required by commoner class to do skill. I.E. Must be 10th level to do Masterwork.
- When used as a room type, it may only be used by the building owner or group (Guild, Union, etc) and costs 75% price and equipment.
- Education Buildings are used for grouping, knowledge, learning skills and researching spells.
- Entertainment Buildings are used to provide entertainment and culture
- Government Buildings are special and have various purposes
- Industrial Buildings are used to process resources and create items
- Residential Buildings are for housing and relaxation
- Religion Buildings are for the support and expansion of a deity
- Special Landmarks are rare constructs with unique abilities
- Trade Buildings are for coins and commerce