Anyone in a Bloodline may adopt as many below them as they have Account Level (As approved by active patriarch). Remember having a big Bloodline isn't always the best thing, a rotten apple can spoil the bunch, and once in a family, you're always in that family; except for Marriage.
- If someone you adopt dies or quits playing you do not regain the adoption spot, so choose your family carefully.
- Must be 10 years older or more than the person you're adopting
- Adoption is the ability to add someone without a Bloodline to your Bloodline.
- ADOPT <name> <relationship> <reason>
- ADOPT LIST
- ADOPT APPROVE <name> (Only the Matriarch or Patriarch can approve someone in a Bloodline from Adoption)<*>
- ADOPT DENY <name> <reason>
- Child below you (Limited to Charisma Modifier)
<*>Birthed Children are added at random without approval